Quick-drying two-component Hoof Block Adhesive to attach rubber or wooden blocks to the claw. Thanks to the unique polyurethane adhesive, this cow hoof block glue dries very quickly.
The Inspect 4 Glue has a short curing time of approx. 30 seconds, so the claw can be loaded again very quickly.
The block remains on the claw for 3-4 weeks when used properly.
To achieve even success, store the adhesive at room temperature.
Please note – one tube of glue on average applies 8 blocks. One mixing tip is required for each block.
Instructions for Use:
- Place the glue cartridge into the applicator gun.
- Unscew the round cap and remove the green insert.
- Insert the mixing tip and screw the round cap back on.
- For best results heat the block and the hoof before applying the glue using a heat gun or blow torch.
- Apply the needed quantity of glue onto the block or hoof.
- You only have 10-12 seconds to press the block on to a well prepared digit before adhesive starts to set (the warmer it gets the less time you will have until the glue starts reacting.
- Hold the block in place for a few seconds.
- The hoof can be released when the temperature of the glue has cooled down (1-2 minutes when it is warm and 3-5 minutes at colder temperatures).
“I have never come across anything like the Inspect 4 Glue, it is excellent quality”
Sean Crean, Farmer Co. Cork.