REDO-FLEX synthetic undercast padding roll is a very soft synthetic cotton made of frizzed polyester fibers.
4 meters in length x 10 cm in width (pack of 5 rolls).
Its unique characteristics allow the product to absorb wound secretion, but does not soak through with water. It has very good padding properties and is recommended to be applied under the self-adhesive REDO-FLEX hoof bandage.
Features of synthetic padding roll 10 cm x 4 m
- 4 meters long
- made from synthetic polyester fibers
- especially soft and adaptable
Advantages REDO-FLEX Undercast Padding Roll
- through its frizzed fiber structure the layers adhere well on top of each other and do not slip
- the synthetic polyester fibers lead to reduces moisture absorption
- can be easily unwound and applied
- particularly recommended in combination with REDO-FLEX self-adhesive hoof bandages and under casting tape
- usually sufficient for padding 2 bandages due to its long length